Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Opening Thread: Post your Blog Entries as Comments to my Main Post Each Week

Post Comments like this:

1. Your Name
2. A Title
3. A short personal commentary what you learned from it or what made you curious about it given the week's class content. However, it doesn't have to be about the week's content, only something related to human-environmental interactions.
4. Then put a long line ('-------------------)'.
5. Then cut/paste the article or topic you found.
6. Then a small line '---'.
7. Then, finally, paste the URL (link) of the post.

2 comments:

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

This is a test comment of what to do.

1. Mark Whitaker
2. This is the place to put a new title for the article; it should serve as an introduction for my comment and the article

3. There is something about this following article that interests me, fascinates me, and/or makes me wonder what the article leaves out, etc. I can write as much as I want on this blog about my view on the article and the issues that it discusses. I can write about personal experiences that the article reminded me about. I can write about a different view of the same issues that the article mentions. I can convince people of something, express my intelligence, and express my emotion in this comment.


-----------------------------

[repost article here]

---
[URL / web location of the article]